Effective Date: June 30, 2007
A Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result in action by 000Webhost up to and possibly including the termination of your account, with or without warning.
000Webhost is a private service which provides free web hosting. We offer our free members up to 1500MB of web space, and 100GB data transfer per account. 000Webhost reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. 000Webhost provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. 000Webhost reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. 000Webhost users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account.
The following rules apply while using 000Webhost services:
The most important rules are:
1. No adult content of any kind (allowed if you upgrade account)
2. No warez / hacking / phishing sites
3. No mass mailers / spammers (account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail), so if your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
4. We do not allow any file sharing scripts to be run. (allowed if you upgrade account)
5. Chat, proxy, or file download scripts are not allowed. (allowed if you upgrade account)
6. Paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, and any other similar scripts are banned (allowed if you upgrade account)
7. We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia, etc.. (allowed if you upgrade account)
8. Nulled software such as ip.board or vbulletin is not allowed to be hosted
9. Account cannot be used to store files only (allowed if you upgrade account)
10. Sites related to torrents cannot be hosted (allowed if you upgrade account)
Obscene, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
000Webhost is not responsible for the content of any member homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of 000Webhost Homepages for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any homepage found to be or believed to be, in 000Webhost sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without notice. 000Webhost membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
• Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
• Warez or Software Piracy related
• Music Piracy Related
• Hacking Related
• Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
• Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
• Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
• Spamming to promote your website
• Anything related to illegal activity
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the file. Copyrighted files not belonging to users posting those files may be deleted without notice!
You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. 000Webhost reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in 000Webhost sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies 000Webhost has in place at the time.
You or 000Webhost may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. To remove your 000Webhost site and account, log in and visit your My Account section.
THE 000Webhost SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 000Webhost DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.